This type of therapy focuses on treating individuals with language disorders. These complications are due to stroke, cerebral palsy, and Parkinson’s disease, among others. If someone suffered from these conditions, it results in difficulty articulating, producing sounds, and stuttering. Our therapists can develop a program where our patients can cope with their condition.
We can assist you or your loved ones with:
- Adaptive speech device
- Treatment for involuntary stuttering
- Treatment for swallowing difficulties
- Eating and swallowing strategies
- Reducing fluency difficulties
- Minimizing articulation difficulties
- Dysarthria assessment and therapy
- Therapy for cerebral palsy
- And more
For more information concerning this service, please do not hesitate to contact us at +1-240-234-7931.