If your loved ones have a condition that affects their sensory, cognitive, and physical abilities, they acquire the services of our occupational therapists. The main objective of this program is to help these individuals cope with their condition and continue living an independent life.
Our occupational therapists can handle responsibilities such as:
- Adaptive devices training
- Assistance with daily living activities
- Relearning skills
- Emotional support
- Occupation-based activities
- Flexibility training
- Strength training
- Training with the use of prosthetics
- Home assessment for safety
- Empowerment and recovery encouragement
- And more
For questions and concerns, you may call us at +1-240-234-7931 or Contact Us to send your message.